NCEY Holdings, LLC., headquartered in Houston, TX, is an independent oil and gas exploration, production and prospect generation company. The Company's major areas of operations are located onshore United States, primarily in Jackson, McMullen and Wharton Counties in Texas. The Company has approximately 3,000 net acres of oil and gas leasholds in Texas.
Mission Statement : NCEY Holdings, LLC. mission is to increase value by acquiring producing properties, profit from current drilling and development activities, and engage in opportunistic joint ventures that can expand its development program and prospect base.
The Company Strives to:
- Increase production and reserves by acquiring and exploiting reserves at an attractive costs.
- Target under-exploited oil and gas properties for acquisition
- Produce our reserves at the most economic and profitible rates, with rapid payback on capital invested.
- Explore and develope reserves on our expanding acreage holdings.
- Apply 3-D seismic and other state of the art technologies to increase our drilling success rate.
- Expand our exploration activities particularly for shallow gas and oil reserves in areas of our historical success..
- Continue our stratigic joint venture activities with experienced oil and gas exploration teams and technical specialists..
NCEY Holdings, LLC. Business Strategy for 2015 and Beyond
As a part of our corporate strategy, we expect to remain focused in the following operational and project areas:
- Remain focused in the South Texas Gulf Coast onshore region,
- And in Clarke Mississippi in the Mississippi Salt Basin, near areas of established Upper and Lower Smackover and Norphlet production.
- Maintain a highly experience team of operations and exploration consultants, while using state of the art 3D seismic technology to prepare detailed field geological studies; and
- Develop drilling prospects and acquire acreage positions over new drilling areas, for future drilling by the Company or Farm Out to qualified industry partners. In connection with this strategy, new projects are being evaluated in Texas and Mississippi.