Mr. DeStefano brings 30 years of experience in the oil and
gas exploration and production industry to NCEY Holdings, LLC. Since 1985,
he has been the president and sole shareholder of Century Resources, Inc.,
which was a wholly-owned operating subsidiary of New Century Energy Corp. As an independent oil and gas exploration and production company Century is licensed to operate in Texas and Oklahoma. During his career, he has been directly responsible for and closed private placement financing and bank financing in excess of $115 million, for acquisitions of proven producing oil and gas reserves and leaseholds in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, and California. Demonstrated deal making experience and senior executive acumen in investment analysis, negotiations and management of complex oil and gas transactions from inception to completion.
Current field operations are centered in Railroad District 1 - MucMullen County, Texas; District 3 - Matagorda and Wharton Counties; and District 4 Jim Hogg County, Texas. Century owns and operates producting oil wells with daily production of approximately 850 BOPD and 2 MMCFGPD.
Background Information on Ed Destefano
He was employed by Gulf Oil Corporation-International from January 1976 to January 1982 and spent six years ont he International Exploration headquarters staff, reporting directly to the Middle East Technical Director, as a team member in many research, interpretive exploration and operational project assignements. After leaving Gulf he was appointed Director of Operations for Aracca Petroleum Corporation in New York, for the period of Jun 1982 to August 1985.
- Graduate of Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York 1975. BS Center for Interdisciplinary Studies. Further studies in physics, geology, and geomorphology.
- University Of Houston, TX. 1980- Graduate course work in Energy Economics
- GULF OIL CORPORATION, Houston, Texas; Pittsburgh, PA, 1975 1981 - Training program for Explorationists. Courses in applied striagraphy, structural geology, 2-D seismic interpretation, well log analysis, reservoir evaluation, computer usage and management development.
1977 to 2006. Field study in West Texas, Central Texas, New Mexico and Gulf Coast areas. Drilling, completion, development and production activities included drilling prospected from depths of 1,600' to 10,000' in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana.
- Society of Petroleum Engineers of A.I.M.E. - full member
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists - Associate
- North Texas Oil & Gas Association - Member
- Texas Alliance of Energy Producers- full member
- Houston Geological Society - Member
- Co-authored: "Petroleum Developments in Central and Southern Africa in 1979"' AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PETROLEUM GEOLOGISTS BULLETIN (NOVEMBER, 1980), PAGES 1785 to 1835.
Management Team Background Information:
Consultant Background Information: